APORO WITH HIS ANOTHER MADNESS


 Image result for AKPORORO PICTURES

Father-In-Law : Akpos,
U’re coming to seek my
daughter’s hand in
marriage
and u’re chewing
gum.That’s
a sign of disrespect!
Akpos : Sir, I

only chew
gum
when I drink or smoke.
Father-In-Law : You mean
u
drink & smoke and u’re
here
to seek my daughter’s
hand
in marriage?
Akpos : Sir I only drink &
smoke
when i go to the club.
Father-In-Law : U club
too?
Akpos : I’m sorry sir, I
started
clubbing when i came out
of
prison.
Father-In-Law : U’ve also
been in prison before? Oh
my
God!
Akpos: Sorry sir, I went to
jail
when I killed somebody.
Father-In-Law : What!!!
U’re a
killer???
Akpos: Sir, It happened out
of
anger. It was a certain
man
that didn’t allow me to
marry
his daughter so i killed
him.
Father-In-Law : U are
highly
welcome my son. U are
on
the righttrack. U’re
absolutely the right man
for
my daughter.
How Many Like for Akpos

Pages